Our Home Health Software: Everything You Need to Manage Your Agency
Our home software company delivers a comprehensive software solution for managing all aspects of the home health agency. Whether you have a single branch or multiple branches in different cities and states, we keep agency management simple, effective, and accurate.
Igea’s all-in-one software manages everything imaginable in a home health agency office. We also make it easy for on-the-go caregivers to communicate with you, with other clinicians, and with insurers when needed. Additionally, we provide single home care management software modules for managing specific agency functions. These modules add functionality to your office without a complete software makeover.
Igea Home Healthcare Software: Putting Everything at Your Fingertips
Our all-in-one agency management software delivers all of these functions and more, in a single software solution accessible from multiple home health agency branches:
- Point-of-Care Software. For time tracking, care plan updates, and communications on the go, whether or not you have an Internet connection.
- Electronic Medical Records. For keeping track of patient care plans, treatments medications, and outcomes.
- iMail. For sending secure, HIPAA-compliant email messages from your agency to payers, providers, and family caregivers.
- MD Portal. For sharing records and forms with multiple clinicians while protecting patient privacy.
- Telephony. For schedule management, electronic visit verification, and getting answers in real time.
- Form Designer. For developing customized and branded forms exclusive to your agency.
Standalone Modules: Improving Individual Agency Functions
If you’re happy with most of your current home care management software, but you’d like to improve certain elements or add functionality, choose one of the standalone home health software modules that are already part of Igea’s all-in-one software:
- Direct Data Entry (DDE). Connect to the Fiscal Intermediary Standard System (FISS) from anywhere to verify eligibility, submit claims, and check claims status. Add unlimited users and submit data while feeling confident about compliance and security.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI). Submit ERAs and ERNs directly to FISS, and track acknowledgements and rejections from any location. Enter invoices for both RAPs and Final Claims.
- Eligibility. Get quick answers about patient eligibility for healthcare services. Treat patients more quickly, and give patients a full range of treatment options.
Outstanding Service and Support
At Igea, we have a reputation for offering incredible support to our customers. We provide extensive support whether you’re deploying our software, transferring information, expanding to new branches, or training employees to get the most from our system.
For everyday questions or support, contact us via telephone, iChat, and email. Your MyIgea portal also features a library of training videos and answers to frequently asked questions.
Schedule Your No-Obligation Software Demo
Schedule a no-obligation software demonstration and see the advantages of Igea’s home care management software in person or call us 866-848-4833 to learn more.